November 18, 2009

Posting via e-mail?

It's been awhile here huh?
We have had pretty strict bandwidth limitations here the past few
months. Well the truth is we have always had the limits, but we have
been making a stricter effort to abide by them the past months. The
september internet bill for the ranch was over $200 USD!! So we have
been trying to limit out internet usage and I have felt guilty posting.
Now I have it set up to post via e-mail. So that should simplify
things and hopefully increase our posting frequency while not
increasing our bandwidth usage significantly.

I have been very busy and will continue to be for the rest of the
month but maybe this weekend I will type up and post some back entries

Here is a picture of Micah and I in Krakow last month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.